Australian Kangaroo Trampoline 10ft
Features & Functions
- Made of heavy-duty galvanized rust resistance steel pipes inside/outside
- 4pcs U-shaped stable legs firmed to the ground
- Leg connected with solid welded T-bracket technology preventing the frame from twisting and strengthens each frame joint
- Jumping mat is made of heavy-duty protected polypropylene material from U S A, with a UV resistant Protection
- Meets INTERTEK safety standards. Certificate No: 13SHPO178-03
- The net enclosure is connected to the jumping mat such that jumping area is completely safe, eliminating the ability to get contact to the spring and the poles
- The safety net is firmly attached with the mat so that in the case of any fall the jumper has no contact with steel material
- High Quality safety pad, made with 500D PVC material with soft foam for increased safety and durability are used to cover the Steel frame padded
- Outward bended Safety poles cover using EVA foam of thickness 14 mm connects the trampoline frame and safety enclosure
|maximum loading capacity||150kgs|
|height of frame from ground||0.76m|
|safety net height||1.8m|
|height of full trampoline||2.56m|
|frame rail diameter and thickness||38mm x 1.5mm gauge steel tubing|
|leg diameter and thickness||38mm x 1.4mm gauge steel tubing|
|net pole diameter and thickness||28mm x 1.2mm gauge steel tubing|
|enclosure top rim diameter||272cm|
|enclosure top rim circumference||854cm|
|carbon fiber rods rim||diameter 9mm carbon fiber rods|
|length of spring||180mm|
|number of springs||64pcs|
|diameter of spring||25mm|
|diameter of spring wire||3.2mm|
|number of legs||4|
|number of net poles||8|
|entry||zipper and buckle|
|foam sleeve||14mm thickness EPE|
|PVC thickness of frame pad||500D PVC|
|frame pad lower part||120gsm PE|
|sponge thickness of frame pad||15mm|
|PP jumping mat||500 hours UV resistant|
|safety net||160gsm polyester|
|Packing||Brown, 5 layer Carton|
|Packing Size||(box 1) 125 x 45 x 24 cm|
|(box 2) 116 x 53 x 14 cm|
|BOX WEIGHT||BOX I:52|
Installation within the UAE is Free of Charge but once Delivered and Installed its Non-Returnable
Jumping on the trampolines for 10 minutes equal to training in all a sorted gym equipment for 2 hours
1. Fun Way of Losing Weight and Keeping Fit
According to NASA’s Journal of Applied Physiology, rebounding exercise is 68% more efficient than jogging. A study from NASA also found that a 150 pound individual spending 1 hour on a rebounder, will burn more calories than the same person jogging for an hour. Rebounding on a trampoline is a metabolic supporting exercise – if you rebound at moderate pace, you can still breathe comfortably. It gets you moving without stressing your metabolism.
2. Increases Lymphatic Flow in the Body
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs which help to get rid of body toxins, waste and other unwanted materials in the body. Unlike the cardiovascular system, in which the heart automatically pumps blood, the lymphatic system purely relies on our body movement as a pump. Lymphatic flow relies completely on our conscious movement. Rebounding on a trampoline is a whole body exercise, and it may cause the lymphatic valves to open and close simultaneously which will cause increase lymph flow as much as 15x.
3. Increases Detoxification and Cleansing of the Body
Trampoline exercise helps to facilitate the body’s natural detoxification mechanism. Rebounding is a unique form of exercise in which a weightless state is achieved at the top of each jump and landing. This shift in gravity benefits every muscle and cell of the body and provides huge benefits to the lymphatic system.
4. Improves Functioning of the Immune System
The lymphatic system is a vital part of the immune system. It is a defense mechanism against viruses, bacteria, diseases and infection. The lymph contains a high number of a certain type of white blood cells called lymphocytes, which are responsible for fighting infections in the body. Rebounding causes the valves in the lymphatic system to open and close simultaneously, increasing lymph flow as much as 15x. This boosts immunity, removes toxins, and help slow down the aging process.
5. Helps to Reduce Cellulite
Rebounding on a trampoline is like pumping your body. Rebounding helps stimulate the thyroid gland start cleaning itself and the entire lymphatic system of stored fat. Trampoline exercise is the most proven way of eliminating cellulite.
6. Strengthens Skeletal System and Increase Bone Mass
Studies have shown that the increased G force on the bones experienced while rebounding strengthening them without attending to injuries such as shin splints and fractures. Trampoline exercise strengthens bone density which helps in the prevention of conditions like osteoporosis. It strengthens joints, tendons and ligaments, which may also help in reducing the chances of suffering from certain forms of arthritis.
7. Increases Oxygen Circulation Leading to Increased Cell Energy
There is a significant increase in “biomechanical stimuli” while rebounding. This means that bouncing on a trampoline is more beneficial to your body than running, and it’s because of this that the NASA now uses trampoline exercises to recondition astronauts after space walks to prevent muscle and bone degeneration.
8. Increases Mitochondrial Production and Cellular Energy
Rebounding on a trampoline will automatically increase the mitochondrial count in each cell due to the extra demand for energy by the cells in the body. This will increase your available energy as well as your body’s capacity for using that energy. This means that with trampoline exercise, your metabolism is jumpstarted and you will be losing weight long after you have finished exercising. In addition, you will also feel energetic throughout the day.
9. Exercise the Body without Putting Excess Pressure on Feet and Legs
Many cardiovascular exercises exert excess pressure on the joints, feet and legs. Jumping or jogging on the trampoline is more effective because you can exercise for a longer period of time without feeling tired or feeling pressure on your joints. The G force produced by jumping on a trampoline also improves body tine and exercises the entire body.
10. Improves Balance and Posture
Rebounding on a trampoline stimulate the vestibule in the middle ear, automatically improving balance.
11. Reduces Body Fat and Increases Muscle to Fat Ratio
Trampoline exercises firms the legs, thighs, abdomen, arms and hips, increases agility and improves sense of balance. The gentle detoxification that occurs when you are rebounding encourages fat loss.
12. Improves the Cardiovascular System
The same way rebounding helps the lymphatic system circulation, it also helps in blood circulation and hence improves the cardiovascular system. Rebounding also reduces blood pooling in the veins to prevent chronic edema.
13. Helps to Reduce and Combat Varicose Veins
Rebounding is a natural way of permanently getting rid of varicose veins. Frequent rebounding increases circulation of blood flow, which can greatly reduce the pressure that your veins have to endure and eliminate the inflammation and the pain that comes with varicose veins.
14. Improves Effects of Other Exercises
It has been proven that greater results are achieved by combining rebounding with other types of exercise like strength training and weight lighting.
15. Provides Low Impact, Safe Cardiovascular Exercise
When rebounding, impact is absorbed by the trampoline surface and the risk of injuring muscle and fibers is reduced. The gravitational force measured at the ankles, back and forehead is more equally distributed when bouncing.
16. Helps in Preventing and Eliminating Cancer
Rebounding helps improve circulation of the lymphatic fluid, which help to destroy cancerous cells in the body. As the fluid collects waste products, bacteria and damaged cells, it also collects damaged cancerous cells if are present in the body and drains it in the lymphatic vessels.
17. Reduces Fatigue and Menstrual Discomfort in Women
Rebounding detoxifies excess hormone and toxins which is key to a healthy endocrine system.